newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
04-21-2017, 01:52 AM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
(04-20-2017 07:49 PM)Claudio L. Wrote:  Kudos for the effort! Yes, we have come to a point on the project where we need docs for people to start using it. I like your picture of the calc with the red diagrams over showing how the menus work (would like to see more of that). I still haven't been able to work on the wiki setup, but when it's ready I invite you to participate (and everyone else willing) in creating a unified manual in a collaborative way.
Diagrams are always good. For this one I took a picture of my calc and then overlaid the call outs. It would be helpful to have some functionality to capture the screen as a graphic image that could be used in the documentation. I tried LCD-> but it doesn't appear to be implemented.

Another thought is whether there should be some kind of formal bug reporting system, instead of reporting back to this forum. I did notice that the sourceforge site of newRPL has ticket functionality, which could be used to report bugs. Should we use that?

Thanks,
Steve
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download - smartin - 04-21-2017 01:52 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)