newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
04-13-2017, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2017 06:24 PM by Vtile.)
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
The documentation (or lack of) have mentioned time to time. I wonder which license type, media format and what distribution platform would be the best for a such loosely defined project. I suspect that the documentation will not be one person project, but for a several persons in community along the way.

Atleast somesort of plan of document palette should be done and each invidual document (manuals) would need to have a standard inbuild (one chapter) about the layout, structure and fields that must be included in every section (ie. documentation of each command needs to have a date of modification on the manual). Also in command description it would be good to have a short "what have changed" section.

I think that wiki based documentation is one possibility, but will it have the correct structure.. I doubt a bit of it.

A) Quick Start quide
B) Advanced User Reference Manual
C) Library manual ??
D) User Reference (propably will be always WIP)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download - Vtile - 04-13-2017 06:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)