newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
04-13-2017, 05:28 PM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
Claudio thanks for the post and yes having a minimal direction helps (what is what on the keyboard) , as always with non trivial products.

My work flow, since I use the 50g and rpl, is always to code with the computer (a very old one with notepad that is doing its job) and then pass the file to the calculator for tests. Once the program is stable, then it may end in the flash or on the SD card to be recalled always, together with a string as help.

Last time I wrote a 3 kb dir (it is in another thread in the forum), and I frequently use the calculator to debug the program.

And yes I did not play long with the newrpl because without the possibility to program with the pc, and without directions (I clicked almost all the keys, along with trying to find a mini guide), I realized that the firmware may fit programs that are already complete but programs that needs to be tested may be required additional effort.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download - pier4r - 04-13-2017 05:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)