newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
04-11-2017, 03:26 PM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
(04-11-2017 02:22 PM)Claudio L. Wrote:  Give it a shot, play with it and report back, good or bad feedback is welcome.

Thanks for your very exhaustive post! And yes, what you suggest is a good idea. I will install it and, then, according to myvneeds, I will report what I missed.

About the slow development: development does not appear slow as long as the dev team publish/post something as updates, as you post here. At least this is my perception.

About the plotting engine. Already doing that seems a super huge big task. I do admire your skills, even just in discipline, to go through it! Moreover your (paraphrased) "I do release software without severe bugs" , I know very well that it means a lot of work.

I find the statement where you said that you have two 50g quite reasonable though. If one can have two 50g, it would be great. That would be my long term objective.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download - pier4r - 04-11-2017 03:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)