newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
04-10-2017, 10:23 AM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
Hi. from the first post I read that firmware for testing is available, while from the project status ( here) I do see that the project is covering almost everything that it wanted to cover (I also like the "will not implement", clear decision always helps).

I am aware of the possibility of improving the current implementation, as almost in every software, but my question is: is the firmware stable? May I risk bricking my hp 50g or it is very unlikely?

Because checking the benchmark here, the speed improvement is pretty awesome. I wonder my last intensive tests how long they will last with the new RPL.

Aside from that, I do assume that the documentation is not yet complete (or extensive enough) so one has to go trial and error to discover which difference there is with a userRPL command and a newRPL command. But that's a minor problem.

Once again, thumbs up for the project and thanks for sharing!

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download - pier4r - 04-10-2017 10:23 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)