newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
03-03-2017, 01:27 AM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
(03-01-2017 08:50 PM)Claudio L. Wrote:  
(03-01-2017 05:05 AM)Han Wrote:  I am a bit late for this, but on the SD<blah> commands, I think they don't show up well on the menus.

I know, I don't like the way everything looks the same on the menu. The long press showing the full name of the commands helps a bit but is not enough.
Putting SD at the end hurts the autocomplete, the idea is you type SD and now all SD commands are available with Alpha-hold + cursors up/down, making it easier to find the one without using the menu.

Another possibility would be a key combination showing the names of all commands in the current active menu. This would avoid the boring long presses on all commands to find the right key. This would also be helpful with menus of submenus, to show the entire names (a long press in these menus does nothing).

The 50g does that, with Right shift – down arrow, and I find it useful.

(11-24-2016 03:47 AM)Claudio L. Wrote:  * "Back" menu key is at UNDO (M). Use it with right-shift for the first menu, and right-shift-hold for the second menu. There's a 10 level menu UNDO.

I'm late too, but wouldn't it be more logical to use Right - shift for the active menu, regardless it is in position 1 or 2, and right-shift-hold for the other menu? That would not change the behavior if the active menu is on top, but it would be more convenient if the active menu is at the bottom.

Jean-Charles
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download - Helix - 03-03-2017 01:27 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)