newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
03-01-2017, 05:05 AM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
I am a bit late for this, but on the SD<blah> commands, I think they don't show up well on the menus. What I mean is that all the menu items show SDxyz so that we barely actually see what the menu button corresponds to. I think it would be better to make the commands <blah>SD. For example, instead of SDCRDIR, I think CRDIRSD would show up better. Suppose there is a menu button for all the SD commands. We press this menu button, which then shows pages of SD related commands. In the menu, I find it more useful to have the command first with a suffix of SD because I can see more of the command name since I already know that they are all SD-related. It seems that having "SD" always as the first two characters is neither as informative, and even redundant in the case of having browsed into these pages of commands.

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download - Han - 03-01-2017 05:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)