newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
02-09-2017, 11:25 PM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED January 31-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
Re my last post:

Quote:But all other flag commands works ok like FC?C and FS?C
I'm not seeing that on my calc. How do they fail? Bear in mind there's no user flags (not sure they are useful or not, I never used them myself), only system so flag numbers are always negative.

It's ok for the flag command FC? and FS? they do work. The problem was that I used them from the /Prog/Flag menu where the names have been mis-typed CF? SF?. So only typos to correct in the menus.

BTW I do like user flags...

Quote:Also could not reproduce it here. Any chance you can come up with a reproducible sequence of keypresses so I can see what's going on?

For the editor problem (screen that goes blank) I will try to provide you with a series of keystrokes to reproduce the issue. So that you know, I was typing a small program (about 30 screens lines) and it happened twice.

Quote:Also tried this, can't make it fail at all on my calc. Menu 2 goes back to hiding after help or error or power cycle. Or stays visible when it's supposed to.
Is there any chance you flashed an old firmware? Make sure your update.scp is pointing to the right file.
All other issues you mentioned could also be due to going back to an older firmware version

I do have the latest firmware. For example the interactive stack works. I will try to re-flash anyway.

Quote:Ahhh... the dynamic mode switching feature again. It's useful, though not trivial to implement. Could be implemented in the future so I'll add it to the bug tracker. Right now it's the same as the 50g: ALG also stays on in the stock firmware as you described. You can use ENTRY to go back to P mode (same as stock firmware, right-shift+alpha).

I forgot about this one. right-shift +alpha is more than good enough for me!

François
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED January 31-2017] Firmware for testing available for download - Francois Lanciault - 02-09-2017 11:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)