newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
01-25-2017, 10:45 PM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED December-29-16] Firmware for testing available for download
(01-25-2017 08:22 PM)Claudio L. Wrote:  In newRPL EVAL is an overloadable operator. Each object can be defined to do whatever it wants on EVAL. If you define an object potatoes, it of course will do french fries.

But what if you say po-tay-to and I say po-tah-to?

Quote:The only exception is the list: I disagree with the current behavior of exploding the list, I think it should pass the EVAL to its elements, just like any other unary operator on a list. But it was kept there for compatibility, as I saw code using that to explode lists. I'm in favor to change it, maybe you should start a poll or something.

Yeah, I've used it that way myself. But I'd be all for changing it.

Quote:EDIT: I can probably add ULIST or something like that to do this, so ULIST TMENU would give you that special custom units menu.

That would be the ideal solution.

Quote: Yes, when you are in the editor, you still need NXT and PREV, but you need the cursors to move the cursor. All shifted versions are already used in the editor.

Sigh. Of course you're right, sorry about that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED December-29-16] Firmware for testing available for download - The Shadow - 01-25-2017 10:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)