newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
01-22-2017, 08:37 PM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED December-29-16] Firmware for testing available for download
(01-22-2017 02:59 PM)The Shadow Wrote:  Something strange is going on with the DISABLE button in the Keys menu.

When I first installed newRPL, it showed up as INVALID and gave errors when you put anything on the stack while it was visible.

I figured my download was corrupted and reinstalled. It worked this time, for a while. But now it's doing it again:

>> Error:
Empty data stack (internal)

Then when you try to put anything on the stack, you get the same error. Though this time, the button isn't showing up at all, rather than saying INVALID.

A couple times I've seen a list spontaneously pop up that appears to be the button's TMENU specification.

I'll try to reproduce it, but it's working well here. I wonder if it is due to some data corruption due to you playing with "unfinished" code. Try a full memory wipe and see if it works, perhaps some of your symbolics experiments is the one to blame. If you can find a sequence that could reproduce the problem from a fresh clean memory (don't worry, you can do that on the PC) it would make it much easier for me to hunt the bug.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED December-29-16] Firmware for testing available for download - Claudio L. - 01-22-2017 08:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)