newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
11-17-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED November-08-16] Firmware for testing available for download
(11-17-2016 04:07 PM)Claudio L. Wrote:  That was just a test, as the symbolic menu was still empty. The Units menu does include an item to go back to the top units menu. I'll have to think about how to implement a "back" menu key. It's an interesting concept, I'd rather have a back key than a back item on every single menu. I know the PREV key has been there since the 48, but wasn't that useful because it was an opposite of NXT, rather than going back to the parent menu.
Should be something like keeping a menu history of the last X menus displayed on each menu, then you can go back the way you came.

I think it would be useful, especially for the menus where the user need numerous different commands at different levels, like the "PRG" menu. Going back at root level every time is time consuming.

Francois
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED November-08-16] Firmware for testing available for download - Francois Lanciault - 11-17-2016 06:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)