newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
11-05-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED September-17-16] Firmware for testing available for download
(11-05-2016 05:12 PM)LinusSch Wrote:  I haven't worked with sourceforge, GitHub or even git itself yet so if anyone can point me to a good primer on that I would very much appreciate it.

And I don't know Qt, but it seems like a good project to try. I am very much interested in creating stuff that is pleasing to use and your coding priorities seem to align well with mine. Smile Will you put it in the repository, or should I pm you my email?

Maybe I should note that I feel quite comfortable with C, even though I have only really worked in related languages - not the ancestor itself. And I have no experience at all with more than some basic macros in RPL.

When you say to read all documentation at hpgcc.org, I guess you mean all the newRPL documentation - no need to read up on the hpgcc project. Correct?

Looking forward to trying to contribute! Smile /Linus

I meant only newRPL docs, no need for the rest. I don't have access to that code right now (it's on another machine), I'll commit it to the repos in a few days and let you know.
Regarding git docs, just google for tutorials on Git and that's all you need. On sourceforge you can go to the project and create your own fork, then work on your own repository and whenever you have something ready for prime time you send a merge request.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED September-17-16] Firmware for testing available for download - Claudio L. - 11-05-2016 06:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)