newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
10-21-2016, 01:21 PM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED September-17-16] Firmware for testing available for download
(10-16-2016 09:53 PM)LinusSch Wrote:  I think I barely qualify as a beginner level programmer, but one of the languages I can make use of is C++. Point me to where I can help out! (but expect extremely slow progress)
I have another idea where you could help. I noticed in another thread you were thinking of adding a skin to the simulator. Right now the simulator is a plain Qt application. I have a skeleton for a Qt Quick application with the skin, resizeable screen, etc. but it doesn't have the "guts" of the newRPL core ported to it, so all it does is look good.
Would you prefer to work on something like that instead of the newRPL core? Several forum members expressed in the past they would like a skinnable simulator.
Let me know, the skinnable code is not in repository yet, as it was just my own experiment for the time being, but I can give you the code as a starting point.

Claudio
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED September-17-16] Firmware for testing available for download - Claudio L. - 10-21-2016 01:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)