newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
03-30-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED Mar-09-16] Firmware for testing available for download
(03-25-2016 08:48 PM)Francois Lanciault Wrote:  Hi Claudio,

Small bug (latest version):

If you use the function UBASE (in the units/tools menu) with a number without units the calculator give the error "expected an object with units" as it should. But if you use that same function with nothing on the stack, an exception is triggered (data abort) instead of the normal error message "Bad argument count". If I use "cont" on the exception screen the calculator returns to the normal operation screen with the message "expected an object with units".

Sorry, nothing more interesting to report, the latest version is quite stable. I have been using it for a few days at work doing a lot a units conversion without problem.

François

Thank you! Another bug fixed.
I'm adding a few more commands and also adding all the menus (that's a lot of work), so in a couple of weeks we'll have a much more usable ROM for everyday calculations. Stay tuned and keep hunting for bugs, it's stable but I know there is quite a few in there, just not easy to find.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED Mar-09-16] Firmware for testing available for download - Claudio L. - 03-30-2016 05:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)