newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
02-01-2016, 10:05 PM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED Feb-01-16] Firmware for testing available for download
(01-31-2016 04:09 AM)timofonic Wrote:  Oh, I see. It would be nice to maintain a matrix about what's implemented and a planning. Some projects do that, specially FOSS ones.

The status page and detailed status are exactly that. May not look exactly the way you like but the info is there, more or less.

(01-31-2016 04:09 AM)timofonic Wrote:  What about uploading it to GitLab or GitHub? Make a small website (it can appear on GitHub, no need to configure a webserver and a CMS) and promote it to get contributors Big Grin

You have an oldie looking site and the code in SF. I didn't find a direct link of it Sad
Hey, my site is fully responsive, can be opened in mobile or desktop, using latest technology in CMS (Joomla 3). May look oldie, but it's state of the art :-).
I guess for young people, anything that doesn't have 15 buttons linking all their favorite "social" sites is an "oldie".
BTW, my site may look strange to you because there's no ads or banners. I hate ads and therefore I pay for hosting with my sweat and tears.

Regarding github... I hosted with SF, but using a GIT repository, so I have all the advantages of git, but the sourceforge platform is better for the release of binary files, as there's no "Download" section on github.

(01-31-2016 04:09 AM)timofonic Wrote:  What are those over 700 functions from? Compared to what ones?
http://hpgcc3.org/projects/newrpl/projec...led-status

Those are the commands suported on the 50g. newRPL has only a small fraction implemented.

(01-31-2016 04:09 AM)timofonic Wrote:  What license do you use?

BSD
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED Feb-01-16] Firmware for testing available for download - Claudio L. - 02-01-2016 10:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)