newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
01-23-2016, 11:55 PM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED Jan-07-16] Firmware for testing available for download
(01-18-2016 03:55 AM)Claudio L. Wrote:  
(01-17-2016 08:44 PM)Nigel (UK) Wrote:  
  • I've made a menu with TMENU. The text in the "black blocks" goes right up to the top line of black pixels, making it harder to read than if there was one more line of black. Is this deliberate?

Well, it deliberately saves one pixel, the intent wasn't to make it hard to read, though. With 3 lines of menus, 3 lines of pixels would have to go. It's doable, if I get more complaints about that I can lose those 3 pixels.

I think I will be the second one to complain about that. But there is no need to lose three pixels. In my opinion, the white menus look fine, and I find them easy to read. There would be only a black line to add on top of the black menu, so only one pixel to lose.

I have tried to make white menus with the syntax { { { "display" 2 } action } … }. The menu is then easy to read, but I find that the object at the level 1 on the stack is still too close to the menu.

On another subject, I've noticed that editing a list begins with the cursor in Direct mode. I think that it should begin in P mode, like with programs.

Jean-Charles
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED Jan-07-16] Firmware for testing available for download - Helix - 01-23-2016 11:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)