newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
01-19-2016, 08:14 PM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED Jan-07-16] Firmware for testing available for download
(01-19-2016 01:21 PM)fhub Wrote:  
(01-18-2016 09:07 PM)Claudio L. Wrote:  I often open the 50g picture from Wikipedia in my browser, has a nice resolution and you can read all keys just fine.
Well, I've now also made my own HP50/newRPL picture - it's made from my old HP50 emulator skin, where I've removed all key labels which are not useful in newRPL (just to make it more clear).

It would be great if such a picture would be integrated into the newRPL screen, so that there's no need to open it as separated window (similar to my 2nd attachment).

And it would even be greater, if one could click on the keys of this picture to get the corresponding newRPL function(s) ...

Franz

I have to admit I like it. I can add it to the simulator, but first you need to make sure that:
  1. The picture doesn't come from any copyrighted source, and that you were authorized to modify that picture and we are authorized to use the picture and release it under the BSD license.
  2. Remove the HP logo.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED Jan-07-16] Firmware for testing available for download - Claudio L. - 01-19-2016 08:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)