Different blue HP 50g model variants
03-16-2016, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2016 12:27 AM by emece67.)
RE: Different blue HP 50g model variants
(03-15-2016 10:12 PM)jebem Wrote:  
(03-15-2016 08:50 PM)Voldemar Wrote:  No problem. Absolutely.
HP 50g Blue. Shifted display

Thank you for the picture, Voldemar.
The display looks good enough for me.

Curious, I've never noticed such misalignment until now.

(sorry, my camera seems to be even older than that of Voldemar)

In my case, not only it is displaced to the left, but the frame around it is wider on the right than on the left. On a black machine the right edge of the frame (when it changes from transparent to black) is aligned with the right edge of the hp logo, in the blue machine such edge (change from transparent to blue) is at the left of the right edge of the logo.

(03-15-2016 10:10 PM)jebem Wrote:  That was my initial assumption when my Spanish neighbors keep insisting that the "HP-50G Azul" is their "nacional" calculator.

In fact I have found one new in the box HP-50G Azul for sell in the Milanuncios.com Spanish site, where the only languages I can read in the printed sentences are Spanish and Portuguese.
Unfortunately the sellers in this site do not answer to foreign queries (I tried several sellers in the past with no luck).

Being the blue 50g the national calculator here seems to me a little extreme. I've searched just now in another local, virtual flea market app, and in the first 100 offerings about 50g machines, the black ones outnumber the blue ones 8:1.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Different blue HP 50g model variants - emece67 - 03-16-2016 12:23 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)