Vintage Calculator Repairs
10-07-2020, 03:42 PM
RE: Vintage Calculator Repairs
I just received this via the contact form on the website. Even though it was requested that I post this, I have edited out parts that seemed a little personal for the general internet:

Quote:I need to notify people who sent calculators to Vintage Calculator Repair that Bruce will no longer be able to work on calculators. He took a turn for the worse and his cousin Don Frosland had him put in a nursing home. Unfortunately, Frosland never thought much of Bruce's line of work and I am afraid he won't take care of business...

If you could please post this news to your forums and Don Froslands phone # [redacted - see below]. Bruce would be very upset to know things weren't handled properly.

...So everyone make sure this can not happen to you. Get the paperwork done! Things happen faster than we anticipate...

I hope things work out well for those who have calculators at Vintage Calculator Repair.

I went back on forth on whether I should post the supplied phone number. On the one hand, people probably want their stuff back. On the other hand, this is a cousin who may not have a clue about this stuff and it wasn't HE who offered his phone number but someone else. (And the someone else sounded upset with Don and his lack of interest in his cousin's business - but I couldn't tell you much about my cousins' businesses either.) So, if you really need that phone number, please PM me (soon*) and please be nice when you call him.

* I'll hang on to the phone number for a few weeks at least. Please don't ask me for it in 2021 or later.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vintage Calculator Repairs - HokieKev - 08-14-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Vintage Calculator Repairs - rprosperi - 09-16-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: Vintage Calculator Repairs - rprosperi - 02-25-2017, 01:48 AM
RE: Vintage Calculator Repairs - Dave Hicks - 10-07-2020 03:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)