Advanced User's Reference - printed version
01-12-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Advanced User's Reference - printed version
(01-12-2014 05:07 PM)Sylvain Cote Wrote:  I would be interested but I live near Montreal/Quebec/Canada outside of your European delivery target.

Please apologize, but IMHO dizzy erroneously made a good ol' solid European advertising instead of doing it the US-way. He should have written

Will ship worldwide.

and stayed quiet until somebody from over(our)seas really wants it shipped; then there would be enough time to react with extensive shipping costs without the slightest sense of guilt. Or respond then (not earlier!) that he's not doing business overseas (without even mentioning the fact that he advertised worldwide shipping before and still does). Look at e.g. eldoradotrading (California) for learning that way. It's about time to feed back what comes the other way over. [/rant, but feeling better now]

Sorry, Sylvain, I didn't want to send that to a Canadian, feel free to forward it southwest.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced User's Reference - printed version - walter b - 01-12-2014 05:34 PM
RE: Advanced User's Reference - printed version - Chris Randle (UK) - 03-23-2014, 08:53 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)