Advanced User's Reference - printed version
01-20-2015, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2015 02:38 PM by dizzy.)
RE: Advanced User's Reference - printed version
(Un?)fortunately the test payment (courtesy of DMaier) drew my attention to the fact that PayPal imposes additional fees for international payments, so I've had to round up the prices to ensure that is covered. I've also updated the base price for the manuals from the figure I gave in my previous post to reflect the latest quote I have.

I've run some numbers on the User's Guide - I'm sure now that posting two two sets of manuals together isn't going to be economical. It might have been possible to shave off a bit of weight by reducing the paper quality to the lowest option, but it's a different kind of paper to the one used for the AUR, so this is probably risky, and it still isn't certain that the weight would be under the "small parcels" rate.

So, here's the page to place your order for the Advanced User's Reference.

(link removed)

Feel free to place an order even if you haven't previously registered your interest. I'll send out "ping" PMs to anyone who has expressed an interest but not placed an order in a few days.

If you have a special need (e.g. location not listed on the form, want me to send to an address other than your registered PayPal one), please let me know.

I'll follow up with the User's Guide soon on the other thread. The shipping prices will be the same, and the price of the two manuals about the same (a little bit cheaper).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced User's Reference - printed version - Chris Randle (UK) - 03-23-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: Advanced User's Reference - printed version - dizzy - 01-20-2015 10:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)