New Prime Firmware! [Rev. 7820]
05-13-2015, 08:32 PM
RE: New Prime Firmware! [Rev. 7820 Main Thread]
I got the calculator update okay after a few attempts, but it seems I cannot get the new connectivity kit. It says there is no new update available when I try. How do I update it manually, then? Because my calculator is on the new version, it seems that the connkit won't recognise my calculator with the new firmware. Also, no virtual calc version out yet, apparently.

Well, I looked at a few new features. The best change is the new DEBUG interface. I still don't have breakpoints, as far as I can tell, but the interface is really good and actually useful for debugging. I like the new options in the stats apps as well. Really nice! I still have to play around with AVars and AFiles. Other cool little things include new stats functions, displaying the contents of grobs in the home screen, and the display of CAS geometry in the home screen.

Pretty cool! I saw something about app icons in the connkit update notes; so I really want to see that. I hope to get the other updates soon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Warning re. Windows XP - DMaier - 05-13-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: New Prime Firmware! [Rev. 7820 Main Thread] - iconmaster - 05-13-2015 08:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)