Generic Calculator Shield for Arduino Photo-journal
03-05-2015, 07:08 AM
RE: Generic Calculator Shield for Arduino Photo-journal
(03-05-2015 05:31 AM)sa-penguin Wrote:  connectors), you'd have to redesign a custom board. Possible, but more of a headache.

Yes. The prototypes will initially be development boards only... the actual deliverable will need to be lite, thin, ... and probably on the Edison. The desktop programmer (what Walter calls a battle-ship) is another story... and my prototype for that is planned for my "Royal cl130," from 1993. But, that is also another story. Thanks for the input.

I'm not planning a 'shield' in the classic sense of "pluggable into the Arduino" card-to-card; rather, the prototype board will be calculator sized on risers ( 3 cm ) with the (whatever) underneath attached via ribbon cables. The deliverable will have the board (whatever) mounted to the backside of the keyboard back plane; with the lith ion batt under or ahead of that. If it were as fat as the HP35, I would not care... if it were just a tad fatter than the HP35s would be perfect (all debatable).

Cheers,
marcus
Smile

Kind regards,
marcus
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Generic Calculator Shield for Arduino Photo-journal - MarkHaysHarris777 - 03-05-2015 07:08 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)