Where the 35s is/could have been useful
02-17-2015, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2015 03:57 PM by Jlouis.)
RE: Where the 35s is/could have been useful
(02-17-2015 12:53 PM)Tugdual Wrote:  
(02-17-2015 07:39 AM)Thomas Radtke Wrote:  No need to, I'm nearly sure I know who (accidently) took it and think I'll get it back soon :-). Meanwhile I have the opportunity to program my backup calculator (the emulator).
Sbdy in the office had exactly the same glasses as me and my case would systematically disappear after each meeting in my office :-). Search for sbdy with the exact same (legit) 35s.

That's why I keep records of the s/n of all my calculators, incuding photos. I don't use them at work anymore, but once my 15c that I purchased in 1988 was stolen, I was very sad and decided to keep track of all of them.

My brother have a 11c stolen at office, many years ago. In a trip to USA, soon after, I bought a 42s for him, so he forgot his loss. But some time after, a fellow engineer of him was very happy that he had purchased a 11c for peanuts from other guy. My brother found it suspicious and told to the new owner his loss and gave him a piece of paper with his 11c s/n writen and asked if it matched with the 11c he had just purchased. It was identical. My brother gave him back the money he had paid and kept the calculator.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where the 35s is/could have been useful - Jlouis - 02-17-2015 03:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)