Color Blindness and HP Prime keys color choice
10-15-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: Color Blindness and HP Prime keys color choice
(10-14-2014 10:06 PM)PANAMATIK Wrote:  Since HP didnt offer a solution till now for this really bad key color problem, I suggest to start a crowd funding to produce a set of high contrast keys by ourselves, the Prime customers, one in white with darker orange and blue colors, another set as dark keys with light orange and blue colors like now. We could show HP that it is possible to achieve customers needs. I would pay up to 20$ for a new key set if available. Does anybody want to start this initiative? I bought my Prime even after having read about a lot of firmware bugs, because I was believing that there will be better firmware in the future, which indeed came true, at least partially. But the biggest flaw of this calculator design cant be fixed by an electrical update. But it needs to be fixed. If HP cannot do it, perhaps we can do it.

A set of labels can work wonders. - See previous post #67 on subject in this thread.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Color Blindness and HP Prime keys color choice - donald Williams - 02-11-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Color Blindness and HP Prime keys color choice - DrDevinci - 10-15-2014 12:23 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)