Color Blindness and HP Prime keys color choice
06-17-2014, 02:46 AM
RE: Color Blindness and HP Prime keys color choice
(06-16-2014 02:55 PM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  Have you actually seen or used the blue unit? Taste aside, it does not photograph well but is actually the most readable and useable of any units back to the 48s time frame and a LOT of customers have communicated similar

I have to agree with Tim. Though the bright blue face and trim is a matter of taste (not mine btw), I find the keyboard labeling contrast much easier to read overall, as compared to a 'normal' 50g. As Tim points out, for some odd reason (no doubt discovered far too late) the Blue 50g keyboard consistently photographs poorly.

Ironically, of all the models that share this common case design, the best color scheme for clarity and contrast, and at least for my taste, color selection, is the HP-48gII, likely the poorest selling one of the family. The 39GS is by far the best contrast of all of them, but since it's only black on white with 1 shift key, it really can't be compared to machines with multiple shifts, colors, etc.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Color Blindness and HP Prime keys color choice - donald Williams - 02-11-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Color Blindness and HP Prime keys color choice - rprosperi - 06-17-2014 02:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)