Any hp prime debugger tutorials/docs out there?
08-04-2023, 05:03 AM
RE: Any hp prime debugger tutorials/docs out there?
Bonjour
Le débogueur s'utilise de 2 façons :
1) vous souhaitez déboguer le programme complet alors dans la ligne de commande dans Home vous tapez 'debug(nomprpog)' 'Enter'
2) vous voulez déboguez un endroit précis de vôtre programme, vous insérez debug() dans vôtre code à cet endroit.

Lorsque vous êtes en mode débogueur vous avez un menu assez explicite je pense, sur la partie supérieure de l'écran la ligne inversée est celle en cours d'exécution, sur la partie inférieur en pointant les lignes vous pouvez entrer le nom de variables pour suivre leur évolution.
En espérant que cela vous aide.

Hello
The debugger can be used in 2 ways:
1) you want to debug the whole program, so on the command line in Home you type 'debug(nomprpog)' 'Enter'.
2) If you want to debug a specific part of your programme, insert debug() into your code at that point.

When you're in debug mode you have a fairly self-explanatory menu, I think. On the upper part of the screen the inverted line is the one currently being executed, and on the lower part by pointing to the lines you can enter the names of variables to follow their progress.
I hope this helps.

Sorry for my english
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any hp prime debugger tutorials/docs out there? - Tyann - 08-04-2023 05:03 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)