Advents of Code (programming challenges)
12-04-2022, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2022 02:47 PM by pier4r.)
RE: Advents of Code (programming challenges)
Yes! I am happy someone else enjoys them.

I mean I know that starting from 2010 (or around it) different websites started to collect programming challenges, but I really like the "only in a season" approach (further one can solve past challenges as well), instead of the "every day a new problem". Moreover those on AoC aren't too hard neither too easy. One Valentin Problem I think would match the entire AoC calendar.

I have to say that at the moment I am not using userRPL and the glorious ListExt also because the 50g is busy computing something else (for 7 days already, it is a summation but apparently I underestimated things and I am not even using LongFloat).

Thus I am trying to solve the thing in a DSL declarative language where I cannot reassign variables (more here). Most likely - if I find the time - I will come back to it with the trusty hp 50g (or solve pre 2022 problems). Possibly other candidates are HPPL and newRPL (but again, time is short).

If anyone wants, I am at least in one private leaderboard (where I am getting butchered) that can be joined using this link: https://adventofcode.com/2022/leaderboard/private with the id: 2389790-6b70ade4 .

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advents of Code (programming challenges) - pier4r - 12-04-2022 02:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: