RPN calcs should be a teacher’s recommendation
11-09-2022, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2022 08:48 PM by floppy.)
RE: RPN calcs should be a teacher’s recommendation
Nice finding since I was reading the posts: https://cleverpedia.de/liste-der-zugelas...rttemberg/
It means, several calculators are released for degree in south-germany.
We see an HP35S. RPN.

So far I evaluate the teachers at such (not bad) schools: not paid enough, mostly maltraited from ruthless parents, could have more social recognition, not trained in informatic (low level of IT level) therefore unable to disclose the advantages of the several calculators. We should not overload them.

Since I have made a linux intallation course free of charge (2 day in the last months of the pre-last-class) for youth few years ago (they were approx 17), I will now suggest an introduction course for calculators for the newcomers (1h should be enough).

So, boys and girls, lets start a course training documentation covering the calculator types and we have to go to the schools.

Now this is an additional project (1 of xxxx on my ToDo list). The people will not accept our proposal? whatever, distributing the doc to the parents via the school management could be enough.

Remember: ONE soul going RPN is ONE soul more in paradise.. haha.

UPDATE: CRAZY (good).. the HP prime is allowed in Rheinland-Pfalz

HP71 4TH/ASM & Multimod, HP41CV/X & Nov64d, PILBOX, HP-IL 821.62A & 64A & 66A, Deb11 64b-PC & PI2 3 4 w/ ILPER, VIDEO80, V41 & EMU71, DM41X, HP75D
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RPN calcs should be a teacher’s recommendation - floppy - 11-09-2022 08:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)