[VA] SRC #012b - Then and Now: Root
11-12-2022, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2022 08:22 AM by C.Ret.)
RE: [VA] SRC #012b - Then and Now: Root
(11-12-2022 12:59 AM)Valentin Albillo Wrote:  By the way, C.Ret, you recently posted this code:
C.Ret Lately Wrote:10 INPUT "n=";N @ T0=TIME @ OPTION BASE 0 @ DIM P(N) @ COMPLEX R(N-1) [...]
whis is fine save for the fact that I stated this in my OP:
... but Valentin Albillo Previously Wrote:Your program should have no inputs [...]
which disqualifies this code of yours as a valid solution. As ABBA said: "Rules must be obeyed"

That's life, every mistake has to be paid cash!

I copy-paste the wrong version, ...
... Now I am disqualified (but was I able to solve this quizz - not sure really )
... Now I am in big trouble with my internal Q&C, the voll team at the Research DĂ©partement and HQ directors since I post at a public place a true confidential documentation and badly secured it.

despite I am out of the race now, I still looking for a better solution...

Still have a question, I notice that all the roots found by PROOT are within the unit circle centered at the origin of the complex plane.
Is there any reason for that?
Is there a relation between this all-prime coefficient polynĂ´me and something with a circle or a trigonometry fact?
Isn't there a quick and efficient link between its roots and any characteristic trigonometric fUnction?

hummm.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [VA] SRC #012b - Then and Now: Root - C.Ret - 11-12-2022 05:21 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: