Plus42 Equations, Preview Release
06-12-2022, 08:43 AM
RE: Plus42 Equations, Preview Release
(06-11-2022 11:34 PM)Thomas Okken Wrote:  [quote='johanw' pid='161209' dateline='1654986274']

Sales have been slower than I expected. I figured I'd sell at least 5,000 units, 5% of Free42 users being willing to pay for the upgrade seemed like a reasonable guess, but so far I've only just gotten to 1,000 (Android and iOS combined).

On the positive side, the app has gotten nearly a hundred ratings so far, and without exception, they are 5 stars, so at least the people who have bought the app appear to be happy with it. So maybe sales will continue to come in, even if at a slower rate than I had originally hoped. But I am going to have to find myself another 9-to-5 job, because this won't be sufficient for me to be able to retire early, especially with outrageous housing prices and general inflation making my savings disappear before my eyes. Fun times!

Sometimes a slow burn can be a good thing. Especially if it's combined with a steady stream of bug fixes and enhancements (much as you're currently doing).

Positive word of mouth is the hardest thing to force, and you're certainly getting that at the moment.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plus42 Equations, Preview Release - jonmoore - 06-12-2022 08:43 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)