Plus42 Equations, Preview Release
05-01-2022, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2022 04:30 PM by Thomas Okken.)
RE: Plus42 Equations, Preview Release
(05-01-2022 03:19 PM)johanw Wrote:  Just bought it, it was €8,99 here.

Pitty that it is a split apk - I have 1 device with a Google Account active that I only use for purchases (no personal data on it, that iss none of Googles business), and I copy the app over to my other devices. Split apk'ss make that a little more work. The beta versions were a single apk.

And I get a signature mismatch so I can't install over the beta version (patching Android to ignore signatures didn't work on this device). So I'll have to uninstall, reinstall and restore my Titanium Backup.

Blame Google for that one. New apps must be uploaded as "bundles" (*.aab files), and you're not allowed to sign those using the same key as you used for *.apk files.

Although, on second thought, maybe I would have been able to upload my original keystore and have them use it to sign the final apk. If so, maybe that would have avoided the signature mismatch. But it's too late for that now... and the idea of giving someone else my private app signing key feels weird...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plus42 Equations, Preview Release - Thomas Okken - 05-01-2022 04:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)