Plus42 Equations, Preview Release
01-17-2022, 04:26 PM
RE: Plus42 Equations, Preview Release
(01-17-2022 04:04 PM)Marco Polo Wrote:  
(01-17-2022 01:11 PM)toml_12953 Wrote:  Could be because the 43S is in development and they'll be going with that.
I gave a look to 43S/43C
Very nice project but, imho, it is a huge departure from HP user feel and interface.
Many many functions and, as a consequence, a complex interface. More or less the same "problems" which kept me away from WP34. Imho they are tools aimed more to mathematicians over engineers.
Overall, i feel Plus42 as the convergence between the HP42 and the HP48, giving an excellent balance between the features i like of 48 series and the the lack of bells and twistles of 42. In brief, an excellent engineering tool
+1
My feelings exactly.
What I personally needed was a merge between the powers of RPN of the 42, and those of 17B/27S for the algebraich equation solver. Thomas has achieved that beyond anyone's dreams. Plus Units, folder and big screen, this is kind of 48 without the exagerated complexity of RPL.
The 43 projet, which I have no idea when it is available, seems more like a lot of added mathematical functions, nice but crowed, and with the added programmability of Plus42 (local variables, infinite stack,...) you can virtually program anything, running at light speed.

Plus42 is the way to go ! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plus42 Equations, Preview Release - Vincent Weber - 01-17-2022 04:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)