definitive list of cases for each model calculator
01-05-2024, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2024 10:10 AM by Didier Lachieze.)
RE: definitive list of cases for each model calculator
(01-05-2024 09:13 AM)dmh Wrote:  Just wondering if the list can distinguish between real leather and faux leather / pleather?

For example, the original 50G case is listed as leather but given how quickly and badly they deteriorate I'm pretty confident they aren't actually leather.

Are all the classic casses listed as leather actually leather (more likely they are)?

Hi, the only leather cases listed in the pdf which may not be made of real leather are the ones for the 49g+ and the 50g, which I don’t have. The other ones listed in the document are real leather as far as I know.

I’ve came across a reference to a leather case available as an option for the 49g under the PN# F1690A. It is listed in this hp document: HP 49G, under Accessories, as HP Leather Calculator Pouch (F1690A).

I don’t know if it was also shipped with the 49g+ and/or 50g or available as an accessory for these models nor how long it was sold.

So if anybody can provide details about the real/faux leather cases that were shipped or available as accessories for the HP 49G, 49g+ and 50g, including pictures I will update the pdf.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: definitive list of cases for each model calculator - Didier Lachieze - 01-05-2024 10:08 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)