Please help with filing a bug against glibc, I have privacy concerns
04-23-2021, 07:27 AM
RE: Please help with filing a bug against glibc, I have privacy concerns
I see it as more harmless than that. Someone laid up with a leg in plaster wondering if you could bring some milk back from your walk past the shops.

We should understand that different people have different levels of concern about things, including privacy, tracking, and all the rest.

It is still merely a request for assistance: no-one is obligated to assist or need feel troubled that they don't wish to help.

This is mostly a helpful forum, but we all have bad days, and making the title as informative as possible is probably a useful tactic. I'm not sure we see much use of "OT" here, as a prefix to signpost something offtopic, but I've seen it used elsewhere to good effect. It makes a topic easy to ignore, and also gives a sense of how few off-topic threads there are.

This thread is really a 'nothing to see here, move on' unless you happen to be a helpful bug-filer by disposition. And I think that's fine.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please help with filing a bug against glibc, I have privacy concerns - EdS2 - 04-23-2021 07:27 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)