Write an equation that contains several variables, and go immediately to solve them
02-27-2021, 05:58 AM
RE
Thank you for your prompt response, Victor. And thanks for the welcome.

Well…: I'm not really sure that's what I'm trying to do.

What I intend…, I am going to develop it, and explain it now a little more:

First step: I want to be able to write in the calculator (somewhere), this equation (with those names of those variables exactly)
2/3 * PrXs_011- (PreXs_053 - 77.2) = (2 / PreTAM_034) * 24.7 - (LOCFm_01 + 5)
(In the Home View area, I can't (gives syntax error) because the variable names do not support lowercase letters (gives syntax error)
(In the CAS area, I can't because before writing that equation, I must first write each of those variables and assign them a value (say, for example, zero), or else, it gives syntax error)

Second step: I want to bring that equation to the Solve Symboliv View (Solve Application), to the E1 line, for example

3rd step: that expression, written in E1, I want to be able to evaluate it, in such a way that after pressing the Eval key, an environment with these four variables appears to me, to be able to play calculating and recalculating one and the other.

This that I describe, and that apparently seems very complicated, on the HP50G is one of the first things to be learned, due to its simplicity and its usefulness (the procedure is that simple: you turn on the calculator, write that expression, store it in the variable EQ, press the SOLVE key, and you're done! On the Casio ClassPad, it's also one of the first things you learn, and it's even easier if possible than with the HP 50G.

It is clear that if I am still not able to do that with the HP PRime, it is that I still do not understand well how the HP Prime works. That is why I ask you for help, please, to do what I ask, which is so simple.

Thanks in advance.

PS. I suppose that the way to achieve this must be resolved in one of the poles of these 145 pages that make up this section of the forum (I have already read from 140 to 145, and I am still not able to grasp how it can be done this I propose)

Carlos
Madrid, Spain
Casio ClassPad II, HP17BII, HP48GX, HP50g, HP Prime G2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE - CharlieF - 02-27-2021 05:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)