Thread Closed 
Are the members of the HP Prime team doing well?
01-26-2021, 12:48 AM
RE: Are the members of the HP Prime team doing well?
(01-25-2021 12:45 PM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  Hello,

I am good. Past year was rather eventful. In Feb or so wife of 15 years announced completely out of the blue she was moving out and wanted divorce. After a few months, I realized I had been pretty unhappy and depressed for quite a few years, and we were both happier with being apart. Three kids are doing great, learning mandarin, and are fine primarily because it was not a nasty thing; they switch back and forth regularly, we still do dinners together with everyone sometimes, etc. We are both moving forward as close good friends, but now legally divorced - still in Taiwan and loving it here.

Hard for me to get really involved publicly on calcs though because a lot of the passion I had before seems tied with the "old me". Don't cry for me, or worry about me. I honestly am happier now then i was for probably 4/5 years. Big Grin

Keep on, Tim! Glad to hear you are happy, at the end of the day it is what matters.

Everyone here are grateful to you and we wish you well!

Cheers
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the members of the HP Prime team doing well? - Jlouis - 01-26-2021 12:48 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)