Classic HP Calculator Repair Experiences
09-27-2020, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2020 05:12 PM by Kostas Kritsilas.)
Classic HP Calculator Repair Experiences
Hi,

This is my first post, so if I am being rude, please feel free to let me know.

I would like to have a couple of Classic HP calculators repaired. In my particular case, it is a/an HP-65, and possibly a HP-80. I'm not sure what is wrong with the HP-80, but the HP-65 won't read the magnetic cards. It pulls them through properly, but doesn't seem to read them (no doubt it doesn't write them either, but I can't really tell).

I have done some googling, and have found Vintage Calculator Repair, out of Eugene, OR, that seems to look like a really good location, but have read some postings that there have been issues with the amount of time that repairs are taking, and with the health of the owner. Does anybody know if this is still the case?

If he is indeed back to doing repairs, can any say whether they are satisfied with the repairs made (or not)? Has anybody used any other repair service that provides good service?

Kostas
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Classic HP Calculator Repair Experiences - Kostas Kritsilas - 09-27-2020 08:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)