ColorCube: Navigating and Selecting Colors in the Context of an RGB Color Cube
06-21-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: ColorCube: Navigating and Selecting Colors in the Context of an RGB Color Cube
(06-21-2014 05:10 AM)Joe Horn Wrote:  The Help screen for the ICON command (firmware rev 6030) includes this tantalizing sentence:

"Note that in an application program, if the name of a 38*38 ICON is ICON then this graphic will be used as the application icon!"

Has anybody gotten this to work?
Following J.Horn's tip, I used DimGrob Helper to draw a simple 38x38 Icon named "ICON" and convert it to text. I verified the text is good with the attached program, TestIcon, which yields the attached screenshot.

I am working on a custom App named MyColors based on the Spreadsheet App. The attached MyColors.txt file is a program using the same icon text as used in TestIcon. The presence of this code does not modify the App Menu icon for MyColors. It still displays the standard spreadsheet icon. I'm hoping someone who reads this might be able to modify MyColors.txt so that my Icon is substituted for the spreadsheet icon as the MyColors icon on the App Menu.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.txt  TestIcon.txt (Size: 714 bytes / Downloads: 23)
.txt  MyColors.txt (Size: 668 bytes / Downloads: 17)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ColorCube: Navigating and Selecting Colors in the Context of an RGB Color Cube - Jsather - 06-21-2014 07:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)