49 50 Ver6.09.hp Geodesic distance & Earth Euclidean distance calculator, bearing
08-18-2022, 03:43 PM
RE: (49) (50) Geodesic distance & Earth Euclidean distance calculator
(06-23-2020 08:41 PM)Gil Wrote:  You can't read it without a HP49-50G calculator.

You just have to copy the doc/file/repertory (ending by doc) included in my first post into your computer, let us say in path "... document".

Then you use the EMU48 on your phone and execute "... load object".

And retrieve the "object" from your computer located in "path".

And there you are, with the programs written in RPN and algebraic mode.

Regards,
Gil

I'm very interested in the work you've done (I already was "trying" to choose to do it my self on my DM42, 50G or 15C and at first trying to re-learn Spheric trig)
I would very much love to simply use it on my 50g, but i don't get why you do not provide either the code for us to enter with our own fingers or the file necessary to put on a SD card, as it should be.
Don't take it bad, i'm just starting to re-learn my HP's and certainly lakc the necessary knowledge to dive into it.

I will try what you gave as the code. At least (thank you) it will force my old brain to remember not only the maths, but how to program my 50g.

Have a wonderful whatever Wink

Pierre (from Belgium)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: (49) (50) Geodesic distance & Earth Euclidean distance calculator - MS_VieuxGaminHP - 08-18-2022 03:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)