HP should offer a free hardware upgrade
06-03-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: HP should offer a free hardware upgrade
(06-03-2014 02:11 AM)jgreenb2 Wrote:  This thread seems a little overwrought...it's just a calculator.

Yes, and this is a calculator forum, the HP Prime calculator forum. People feel cheated about it, so they complain here. The bizarre things here are the questionable business ethics and the enduring sycophancy.

An example of what people have read about this device before buying it:

http://h30458.www3.hp.com/ww/en/ent/intr...26042.html

That was in September. It's OK to be happy with it, my suggestion in such a case is that you send your cheques straight to HP in exchange for blistered mock-ups, who needs the actual devices anyway?

I've seen enough to realise that in order to be a happy present day HP customer you have to accept whatever they throw at you and believe that no matter what it is, they're still so much better than the competition. Well, no, this is not 1972 and for a decade and a half it has been just a company that makes rather mediocre consumer products taking advantage of a reputation long gone. There are some great folks working there and that's it.

This is not an accident, it's just what happens when you lose it.

Anyway, this is a waste of time, let's move on to something productive...

I agree with Joe 100% BTW.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP should offer a free hardware upgrade - Manolo Sobrino - 06-03-2014 08:57 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)