G1/G2 Unit to Unit issues - Low Power msg & G1 cannot send to G2
06-08-2020, 11:18 PM
RE: G1/G2 Unit to Unit issues - Low Power msg & G1 cannot send to G2
(06-08-2020 02:09 AM)rprosperi Wrote:  
(06-07-2020 10:29 PM)cahlucas Wrote:  The G1 h/w rev. is an A, but I was able to send some programs to my G2 unit. So, i wondered why I can't send a few apps to the G2 unit? Sincerely, Karel.

You can verify that Rev A units do not support unit-2-unit USB transfers from the description on Wikipedia here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HP_Prime#H...l_variants

My guess is that you were able to copy programs to the G2 from the ConnKit, which does work. Since both models do work correctly with the ConnKit, I suggest you copy items (programs, Apps, etc.) from your G1 to the ConnKit, and then from the ConnKit to the G2.
Dear Mr. Prosperi,
The copy of the programs I did with the special hp cable, directly from the G1 to the G2. When I did that I was unaware that it would not be possible to send from a G1 h/w rev. A. But it really worked, however with the connectors reversed than described in the manual. I don't know if I can do this a second time, I haven't tried it yet. Otherwise I use the connectivity kit as explained by you. Sinserely, Karel.

I use HP-16C, WP-34S emulator, HP-35s, HP-48GX, HP-50g, and HP Prime G2.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 Problems - rprosperi - 06-07-2020, 05:43 PM
RE: G1/G2 Unit to Unit issues - Low Power msg & G1 cannot send to G2 - cahlucas - 06-08-2020 11:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)