What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II? (HP Prime², HP Prime 2X)
01-28-2022, 09:44 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2022 02:05 PM by lschroeder1947.)
RE: What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II? (HP Prime², HP Prime 2X)
(05-03-2021 05:28 PM)jonmoore Wrote:  Not that I was comparing the Prime to the Nspire but I think the photo below shows what I mean ref the alpha text legibility. But blimey, do I hate that chunk of glass sitting in front of the Nspire LCD. Smile

... Quite obviously the Prime is a better CAS powerhouse, particularly now with the added benefit of Python.

[Image: 9uxUb9]

I want the HP Prime free emulators to go viral for apple / android phones, apple iPads / android tablets, and chromebooks / laptops. Free emulators going viral would have a big effect on Pro and physical calculators sales as well. A win for HP to help with development and support of the HP Prime.

What is great about HP Prime is all of its forms work the same and the free / lite versions are super powerful. I want all forms to stay the same, not change only correct errors and add functionality. I think separate Home and CAS views are a huge benefit for viral. Think big middle school, elementary school market.

Covid-19 and virtual learning are having a devasting effect on students' mastery of math fundamentals. YouTube on your TV and early Twentieth Century Arithmetic book to the rescue.

With the YouTube app on your TV or if necessary, a separate connected box or stick with YouTube set down with your middle school or higher elementary grade child, grandchild, or neighbor's kid to help them learn arithmetic by the HP Prime emulator on their phone or tablet.

Home view's addition of commas to History, fractions in History with the [a b/c] key, parenthesis use, lists for multiple calculations, and calculator's color touch screen on phones and tablets.

YouTube videos for HP Prime Guide Whole Numbers, Whole Numbers Part II, Whole Numbers Part III.

Click read more on first pinned comment to find all the related resources you and the child needs. Pinned comment links for Free OneNote notebook with use of HP Prime for Whole Numbers, Fractions, Decimals, Measurements, Percentage, and Ratio Proportions, additional screen explanations at Free Prime Academy | Learning Center Hp-Prime drop-down Arithmetic Fundamentals fly-out coming for all notebook HP Prime screenshots. Link to Amazon paperback with cross-reference from all sections of notebook with 100's of related exercises and answers for each page to enable child to practice and master arithmetic skill and HP Prime interface for Arithmetic. Book for less than cost of a Mac's breakfast sandwich meal.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II? (HP Prime², HP Prime 2X) - lschroeder1947 - 01-28-2022 09:44 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)