What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II? (HP Prime², HP Prime 2X)
04-14-2020, 04:10 AM
RE: What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II? (HP Prime², HP Prime 2X)
(04-13-2020 10:52 PM)John Keith Wrote:  I don't use CAS functions very often but I do use large integers which are supported by the CAS, not Home. Also the G2 has gobs of memory so removing the CAS would serve no purpose that I can see.

It would also be great to get rid of the 10000 digit limitation for integers and the 10000 element limitation for lists and arrays but that may require major software changes.

I mentioned "no CAS" because the way the Prime currently is set up is like a split personality. Maybe the CAS would be better suited as an optional module or app somehow? For me anyways.

Removing limitations for maximum elements and digits I presume is a function of available RAM?

I forgot to mention better RPN mode, intuitive (to me anyways) methods of entering, editing and working with lists, vectors and matrices directly from the stack like the 50g was fantastic. Heck, currently in RPN mode the right cursor doesn't even SWAP the top two levels of the stack. Small detail, but which if you're used to the 50g in RPN mode will probably be a bit of a let down.

Last thought (for now), I think having the function keys for the menu would still be great even with the touchscreen.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II? (HP Prime², HP Prime 2X) - Jacob Wall - 04-14-2020 04:10 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)