What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II? (HP Prime², HP Prime 2X)
04-13-2020, 10:52 PM
RE: What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II? (HP Prime², HP Prime 2X)
(04-13-2020 12:02 AM)Jacob Wall Wrote:  Ok, I'll engage because it's fun to think about to have a more Pro device:
- No CAS, for my use I don't need it
- Either one or both of a) microSD card, b) more memory, and simpler method to transfer files (no CK, calculator shows up as drive)
- Bluetooth communications, would be a fun device to use to control all sorts of things (think smart devices around the home for example)
- Support for a major programming language, Python would probably be suitable

Bluetooth and SD card support would be nice but require hardware changes. One feature I forgot to mention is real Wi-Fi, which can be done without hardware changes, although a dongle may be required.

I don't use CAS functions very often but I do use large integers which are supported by the CAS, not Home. Also the G2 has gobs of memory so removing the CAS would serve no purpose that I can see.

It would also be great to get rid of the 10000 digit limitation for integers and the 10000 element limitation for lists and arrays but that may require major software changes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see in a future HP Prime II? (HP Prime², HP Prime 2X) - John Keith - 04-13-2020 10:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)