newRPL - Updated to build 1510 [official build remains at 1487]
03-05-2020, 02:52 PM
RE: newRPL - Updated to build 1351 [ starting a new thread!]
(03-04-2020 03:25 AM)compsystems Wrote:  Hello, I am testing the Android version (huawei p-smart 2019)

1: At the end of a work session, the dialog requesting the route and the name is cut, does not fit the screen

2: The icons or images on the key change left or right and other symbols on the "LCD screen" are too small. It cannot be determined at a glance if they have been pressed

request:
Simulate the keystrokes, one way is to put the image of the button by moving an x-y pixel from its original position, or emit a sound that simulates a keystroke.

Simulation of the sound interface, for example, emitting error sounds
Thank you

1. It's a known problem with unknown solution.
2. Yes, by increasing the resolution on the screen those icons look really tiny, we need big versions of the icons for hi-dpi screens.

Requests... there are no plans to do that, newRPL Android is an afterthought and will always be, it only exists because "why not" but the main focus of the project is and will continue to be real calculator hardware.

Question from me: Did you notice any delay in the keypresses or it ran at a good speed on your phone?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL - Updated to build 1351 [ starting a new thread!] - Claudio L. - 03-05-2020 02:52 PM
Navigating through sub-menus - Gilles - 05-13-2023, 11:31 AM
It's a mystery to me... - Klaus - 11-27-2023, 12:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)