(19C/29C) (k-)Permutations, Combinations, Linear Regression and Pseudo-random number
01-15-2020, 11:00 PM
RE: (19C/29C) (k-)Permutations, Combinations, Linear Regression and Pseudo-random number
(01-15-2020 06:57 PM)Archilog Wrote:  Thank you for your opinion, Gene. As you imagine, this last routine was almost only intended to complete the program zone - an economic behavior for every HP-29E (or LP 29C) user to benefit from each step of memory. I just copied it from my HP25 Applications Programs, yours is better, I totally agree.

I had decided to strongly distinguish every outputs by using a different display, but feel free to modify that!

Regards

Gene: Ah, now I understand the FIX 2. Makes perfect sense. And the 997x RN generator is simply different. It has its own quirks, and is certainly not mine :-) but I suspect any RNs generated will be better distributed with the 997 than the PI generator.

Great set of routines. What OTHER 98 step routine filled programs can we put together for the 29C to fill in some gaps? I'm looking forward to my LP 29C with room for 100 of these programs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: (19C/29C) (k-)Permutations, Combinations, Linear Regression and Pseudo-random number - Gene - 01-15-2020 11:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)