Hello. My name's Dave, and I'm a Calcoholic.
01-08-2020, 10:34 AM
RE: Hello. My name's Dave, and I'm a Calcoholic.
(01-07-2020 09:45 PM)David Hayden Wrote:  It started slowly enough, but then over the Christmas break, I went on a buying/asking bender that has resulted in an HP-25, a woodstock LP, a 41C wand, 2 woodstock battery holders, a 32s 50th anniversary edition, a rebuilt 41C printer battery, and a bunch of documentation. Last night I realized that I really need to allocate some dedicated storage space to this stuff. I [pause, voice starts to crack] ... I keep calculators all around the house [sniff]. They're in my desk, my laptop case, lots in the nightstand. I have pieces and parts in the basement. There are probably others that I can't recall.

And I'm loving every minute of it!!!! Smile Smile

Hello, Dave!
I too have a lot of calculators. I decided to try a 12-step program. All of my calculators have enough memory for 12 steps! Smile When our kids moved out I wasted no time in commandeering one of their rooms for my collection. Every time my wife wants to sew something, she has to drag out the sewing machine and put it on the dining room table instead of having a dedicated sewing room. She's not happy about it but at least I can't hear her complaining since I'm in my calculator room!

Tom L
Cui bono?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hello. My name's Dave, and I'm a Calcoholic. - toml_12953 - 01-08-2020 10:34 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)