A way to improve the physical screen?
12-07-2019, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2019 07:34 PM by HP User.)
RE: A way to improve the physical screen?
(12-06-2019 10:48 PM)Joe Horn Wrote:  
(12-06-2019 06:55 PM)HP User Wrote:  That would leave the possibly greater fatigue.

That's one of the reasons that Prime has four brightness levels built in. Just press and hold down the On key, then tap the - and + keys to raise or lower the brightness level to the optimum level for your comfort. One thing is certain: Looking at a Prime at a low angle in "Dark" mode will most assuredly cause eye fatigue, as you struggle to focus on the illegible characters. When viewed at a low angle, "Light" mode, possibly darkened one or two steps, is less strain on the eyes than "Dark" mode at any brightness setting.

Hey Joe Smile

I know of the brightness settings. One of the first things I checked.

I had already tried different situations and had noticed some of what you correctly said, but I am used to and prefer a dark theme, because (in the right circumstances) it looks very clear and nicely contrasted to me. I just hold the device in one hand looking straight at it, and use the other to operate it (sometimes the other hand with thumb of the holding hand). I noticed that using the light theme causes me to use more physical energy somehow.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A way to improve the physical screen? - HP User - 12-07-2019 01:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)