A way to improve the physical screen?
12-06-2019, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2019 04:30 PM by TheLastMillennial.)
RE: A way to improve the physical screen?
Wow, I had no idea so much thought had been put into the display. It's too bad you weren't able to get the display flipped, however I really appreciate that you tried your best! Perhaps it can be a feature of the G3?

I don't exactly understand how the anti-cheat is supposed to work since the side to side viewing abgles are honestly pretty good?

Although I don't plan on tampering with my Prime, how would you go about extending the ribbon cable? Also, could you please tell us exactly what display is in the G2?

HP User, I think I should point out that since the Prime's display is just an LCD, there's no battery savings at all by leaving it in dark mode. I foresee a huge burn-in issue if you were to have a Calc with an OLED screen. Hopefully when micro-led becomes commonplace we can get those battery savings without the risk of burn in!

Cemetech | YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A way to improve the physical screen? - TheLastMillennial - 12-06-2019 04:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)